Plumbing emergencies are inevitable and can happen in this unprecedented time as well. The government officials and healthcare experts recommend staying at home to contain the further spread of COVID-19, and when everyone is indoors, the chances of any plumbing emergency skyrocket.
Sydney Plumbers is in a continuous discussion with the officials to make sure that we can serve our customers in plumbing emergencies. We are prepping our plumbing experts according to the situation to make sure that they follow all the guidelines imposed by the Australian Government. The Health Act, recognises the importance of plumbing repairs that need to be carried out.
We at Sydney Plumbers are dedicated to safeguard our customers, and staff while addressing your emergency plumbing services.
Safety Precautions Sydney Plumbers is Following During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- All our plumbers have available safety masks, goggles, and other recommended gear while approaching for any plumbing request.
- We have advised our plumbers to maintain a safe distance from the clients all the time when they are at the facility. Also, the technicians will avoid any direct contact with the customers, including shaking hands. The plumber and client carry out a simple risk assessment with each other of advising that the plumber and client do not have a fever. At the front door
- All the equipment and other accessories are sanitized properly before and after using them.
- Plumbers working with us use disposable gloves, as recommended by the officials.
- Sydney Plumbers is continuously monitoring the health of every technician working with it. If any of our technicians feel a bit sick, then they will be advised to self-quarantine along with the other staff they are in contact with. There are no cases affected with COVID-19 in our fleet, to date.
- We have trained the plumbers to interact smartly with the clients keeping in mind all the safety measures while maintaining a social distance.
What Services Do We Offer During this Time?
At Sydney Plumbers, we are focusing more on the emergency plumbing services, including gas leaks, and other such services that can only be handled by professional plumbers. We only send one or two technicians based on the type of service required, and to comply with the guidelines we have received from the officials, under guidelines of the Health Act.
Also, we advise our clients to sanitize the facility before and after the plumbing service. It will help every one of us with the assurance of a clean and hygienic working environment.
The service schedules assigned by us are prone to fluctuation, keeping in mind the seriousness of the current situation. At Sydney Plumbers, we will inform our client in case there are some changes in the service schedule.
Click on the Contact Us button to book a plumber with us today.