This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. This website makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, this website does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations Of Liability
This website will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
This website, the owner and our staff neither purport, nor intend to give any accounting, legal, taxation or investment advice. It is recommended that you seek professional advice from an independent, licensed, qualified investment adviser, accountant or legal practitioner prior to implementing any investment programme or financial plan. In no way is it the intention of this website, the owner or our staff to encourage users of this website or our educational materials to evade tax or any lawful responsibility they may have.
These limitations of liability apply even if this website has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit our liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by this website’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of this website; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for this website to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as an entity, this website has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against this website’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect this website’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This Website Disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on a precedent created by template-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.